We are proud to offer the largest selection of commercial gaskets for your kitchen equipment at the best value in the industry. We custom make our own commercial gaskets right here in Minneapolis to offer a perfect fit for any brand or manufacturer of commercial kitchen coolers, freezers, smokers, and much more. Here is a snapshot of what Commercial Gaskets of Minneapolis has to offer our clients:
- We're the #1 Manufacturer and Installer of Custom Made Gaskets in Minneapolis and surrounding area.
- We are proud to offer largest selection of commercial gaskets for kitchen equipment.
- We offer the best value in industry.
- Custom made gaskets for perfect fit for any brand or manufacturer of commercial kitchen coolers, freezers, smoker and much more!
- Hundreds of commercial gasket types in stock.
- Order today, we deliver and install tomorrow.
Everything to Know About Commercial Gaskets
In the most basic terms, a gasket is the material around the edge of your equipment doors that keep in either cold air or heat. Nearly everything in a commercial kitchen has some form of gasket to make it operate properly, so worn out or cracked gaskets can be a huge problem because they no longer create an airtight seal which can lead to excessive energy costs and even spoiled food. Not only will this have immediate expenses associated with it, but it can make your compressor motors to run overtime causing it to fail way before it should. Additionally, you can get flagged for bad gaskets by the health inspector and face fines or other penalties.
What is a “Gasket”?
- The material around the edge of equipment doors of coolers, drawers, etc.
What is the Purpose of a “Gasket”?
- To seal in either cold air or heat.
The Risks of Worn Out or Cracked Gaskets
- They no longer create an airtight seal causing for food spoilage.
- It can lead to excessive energy costs.
- It can make your compressor motors run overtime.
- Health inspector will flag, assess fines or other penalties.
- It can cause immediate expenses.
Do I Need New Gaskets?
Here are some key indications that it may be time for a new gasket on your equipment:
- A gasket becomes worn out or torn.
- A poor seal: gaskets rely on a magnetic seal which can show no visible signs of wear yet still not properly seal your cooler or freezer.
Why Choose Commercial Gaskets of Minneapolis?
- We've been serving Minneapolis's restaurant industry since 2007.
- We offer FREE quarterly gasket inspections for all our customers which:
- Eliminates the risk of food spoilage.
- Manages refrigeration costs.
- Creates a deficiency-free Health Inspection.
- We offer the highest quality custom made gaskets.
- We offer the most professional and responsive customer service in the area.
- We're the #1 Commercial Gasket company in Minneapolis and surrounding areas.